Ionos Web Hosting Services is one of the top hosting providers in the world. They offer web hosting packages starting at just $0.50 per month and domain names starting at just $5 per year. This makes them a great option for individuals and small businesses looking for an affordable website solution that is easy to manage.
If you are using IONOS web hosting then getting yourself acquainted with its 1and1 webmail service is essential as it allows you to access 1&1 emails effortlessly. The IONOS webmail is available on mail.ionos.com which you can use to access your emails from any device and anywhere in the world.
IONOS web hosting offers different types of login options for customers that include My IONOS Login (login.ionos.com), IONOS Hidrive login (hidrive.ionos.com), IONOS webmail login (mail.ionos.com), IONOS Email Archiving Login (archive.ionos.com), and IONOS DCD login (dcd.ionos.com). Each has its own purpose of use depending on the client’s requirements.
So, here in this article I will let you know how to login 1&1 webmail to access your emails step by step.
What is 1&1 Webmail?
1&1 Webmail is an email service offered by IONOS, a popular web hosting company in USA, UK, Canada, and other parts of the world. It allows users to send and receive emails from their web browser, without the need for any additional software installation.
You can use 1and1 Webmail as a standard email service with all of its features – like reading and sending emails, managing folders or adding signatures to outgoing messages. You can also configure it to work with other email services (like Outlook and Gmail).
To start using IONOS 1&1 webmail email service, first you need to learn how to sign in to 1and1 webmail account.
1and1 Webmail Login Steps
1and1 webmail login is a simple process.
1. First, you need to open the 1&1 webmail login page here mail.ionos.com.
2. Next, enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields. If you are not sure what your password is, you can use the ‘Forgot your Password’ function to reset it.
3. Then click on the ‘Login’ button.
Voila! You have successfully signed in to your 1&1 webmail account.
If you don’t like to log in to your 1&1 IONOS webmail account frequently from your desktop, then downloading IONOS mobile app would be the best idea. What you need to do is, just download IONOS by 1&1 mobile app (Android and iOS) on your phone and sign in to your account. Now, you can check your dashboard, emails, and other features from your mobile anytime without any further login attempts.
IONOS Email Plans
IONOS Email is a cloud-based email platform that allows users to create professional corporate email addresses for personalized branding experience.
IONOS Email plans are available in three different tiers: Mail Basic 1, Mail Basic 1+, and Mail Business. Pricing for each plan depends on the features you need.
The Mail Basic 1 plan provides basic features such as sending up to 10,000 emails with 2GB space at the cost of only $1 per month.
The Mail Basic 1+ plan allows 12GB space and users can send up to 60,000 emails at the cost of just $4 per month.
The Mail Business plan offers 50GB space with approximately 500,000 emails at charges of $5 per month.
All these plans allows only one account with 1and1 webmail service. To create multiple IONOS email accounts, you need to pay for each brand email depending on the IONOS mail plan you select.
How to Set Up IONOS Email on Other Devices?
Configure IONOS 1&1 Email on iPhone/iPad
There are many ways to configure your email account on iOS devices. The simplest way is by going into Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account and entering your email address and password in the fields provided. You can also use an IMAP or POP server if you prefer that method of configuration.
Below are the steps you to follow –
1. First, open Settings app in your iOS device.
2. Tap on Mail and Go to Accounts option.
3. Choose Other and Enter your IONOS email login details (Email address and password).
4. Now, set up server by entering incoming mail server (imap.ionos.com) and outgoing mail server (smtp.ionos.com).
5. Provide your IONOS webmail account email address and password to complete the setting up process.
6. Select the data (Mail, Notes) you want to synchronize and click on Save.
Done, you are now able to send and receive IONOS emails from your iPhone or iPad.
Note: Outgoing server is marked as optional, but I recommend to fill it with required details for successful configuration of IONOS email service on your iOS device.
Setting Up an IONOS Email Account on an Android Smartphone
If you are an android users and thinking to setting up IONOS webmail service on your smartphone, then follow the below steps –
1. First, tap on the Gear icon to go into the Settings options.
2. Go to Accounts and tap on Add Accounts option.
3. Next, select personal (IMAP) option.
4. Fill in your email address and click on Next.
5. Next, provide your password and hit the Next button.
6. Now, type in imap.ionos.com in the server filed and click on Next.
7. On the following screen, write down smtp.ionos.comin the SMPT server field and click on Next button.
8. Next, choose your preferable Account Options and tap on Next.
9. Fill in your Account Name and Your Name which will be displayed on sent emails.
10. Hit the Next button to complete the process.
For manual set up or POP3 account, consider applying below settings –
Incoming Email Server
|SETTING||FOR IMAP||FOR POP|
Outgoing Email Server
|Security Type||TLS (Accept all certificates)|
|Login Requires Checkbox|
|Username||Your IONOS email address.|
|Password||Your IONOS email account password.|
Set Up IONOS Basic Email Account in Outlook Automatically
Follow the below exact steps in order to set up your IONOS basic or business email account in Microsoft Outlook 2016 –
1. First, open the Microsoft Outlook 2016.
2. Click on File and go to Account Information.
3. Click on Add Account to open the Auto Aaccount Set up panel.
4. Provide your Name, Email Address, and Password.
5. Hit the Next button.
6. One pop up will open asking “Allow this website to configure email@example.com server settings?“ Check the box and hit the Allow button.
Done, Outlook will automatically detect and apply email settings. The process will take some time and hence wait until it completes. In the last hit the Finish button.
Also Read – (Ultipro) UKG Pro Login from Home with Company Access Code
So, this was all about 1and1 webmail by IONOS. In case of any difficulties while accessing your email account on mobile or desktop, contact their customer support team.