Find out what is Home Depot health check app and how employees and associates can log into their account. This detailed guide will help you out to understand the complete login process of this THD health checkup application.
Home Depot is among the biggest retailers of building, construction products and home improvement in the USA, some of the cities in Mexico and Canada.
Because of big franchises in various countries, Home Depot requires several employees to cover multiple necessary services. As per estimation, it has a minimum of 500000 employees in all its stores. It enjoys a minimum of $132.11 billion per month which facilitates them to provide some of the best benefits to its employees.
Home Depot offers a vast range of products for professionals, homeowners and renters. Some products include appliances, electrical supplies, concrete, paint and flooring, heating and cooling system and many more.
Home Depot Health Checkup App for Associates and Employees
Home Depot has created an application called the Home Depot Health Check Up app for its associates and non-associates from the United States.
This app is used for knowing and verifying the employees’ health. On entering the site, you need to fill out the health checkup form, where you will be asked several questions to confirm whether you are healthy or need medical assistance.
All Home Depot employees must go through the process before starting their work every day.
It is one of the best plans for consistently monitoring an employee’s health. Before their work starts, they have to fill out the form, and if for any reason they take a long time, they have to request to change the whole schedule of working.
Furthermore, the Home Depot Health Checkup app helps employees or associates check out affordable health insurance options for themselves and their families.
How to Download Home Depot Health Checkup App?
With a few steps, you can easily download the app –
1. First, visit healthcheck.homedepot.com and log in using the credentials of the company account.
2. Click Download the App to get the app on your device.
3. Give your email address, and then select submit.
4. You will receive a confirmation email containing the download link in your registered email ID.
5. Now follow all instructions given in the email for downloading the application.
What are the Benefits of The Home Depot Health Checkup App?
For Part-time Associates
- Life insurance
For Work-life Balance
- Care/solutions for life
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Tobacco cessation programs
- Matching Gift Program
- Adoption assistance
- Back up dependent care
Full-time, Hourly and Salaried Employees
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Spending accounts
Group Associates Benefits
- Legal service plan
- Auto/homeowner insurance
- Veterinary insurance
- Financial benefits
- Spending account plan
- Direct deposits
- Bank incentives
Home Depot Health Check Login Steps for Associates
If you want to log in to the home depot health checkup portal, then you need to follow the below-given steps very carefully –
1. First, go to the official Home Depot Health Check Portal at https://healthcheck.homedepot.com/.
2. Now click on the Associate option.
3. You will be redirected to the login page of Home Depot Health Checkup.
4. Give your location, user ID and password.
5. Now select the sign in option to access your health checkup SSO or employee sign-in account.
THD Health Check Login Steps for SSC Non-Associates
1. First, visit the official THD health check website at https://healthcheck.homedepot.com/.
2. Now click on the SSC Non-associates option.
3. Here, a pop-up contains all information about Covid 19 safety and guidelines. Go through it carefully and then click on the OK option for proceeding.
4. Now give your first and last name, phone number, Badge ID, THD contact name and company.
Once you enter all the needed information, hit the submit option.
Home Depot Health Check Update: The Health Check process has been terminated. Associates do not need to complete an onsite temperature scan or online Health Check Questionnaire.
Home Depot Health Check Process (Infographic)
Contact Information for Home Depot Helpdesk
If you are facing any problem while logging in to Home Depot Health Check-up portal, then here are the numbers you can contact:
- Phone number: 1800 – HOME-DEPOT or 1800-466 – 3337
- Official website: www.homedepot.com
- Official website of THD health check: https://healthcheck.homedepot.com
Also Read – JCPenney Credit Card Login at Jcpenney.syf.com
So, this was all about the Home Depot health Check login process at healthcheck.homedepot.com. For any query, contact THD support or your store admin.