In this article, I will discuss the benefits of Mywakehealth portal, the login requirements, sign up process, login steps, activation code, customer service, and much more.
Mywakehealth is an online medical portal that provides patients with access to their medical records and health information. It is maintained and developed by Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
With this My Wake Health Login portal, Patients are able to access their medical information, schedule appointments and more with the help of the Mywakehealth portal.
What is Mywakehealth?
Mywakehealth is a secure online portal created by Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. It provides patients with access to their medical records, lab results, appointment scheduling, and more.
Through Mywakehealth, patients can also message their care providers, view and manage their prescriptions, track immunization records, and access other health related information.
It provides a convenient way for patients to stay up to date on their health information and manage their own healthcare.
Mywakehealth also offers a variety of educational resources to help patients better understand their health and make informed decisions about their care. These resources include videos, articles, and interactive tools to help patients learn more about their health and the treatments available to them.
Additionally, Mywakehealth provides access to a secure patient portal, where patients can securely communicate with their care team and access their medical records.
Benefits of having Mywakehealth Account Online
Mywakehealth offers a range of benefits to its users. It includes –
- The ability to make online payments.
- Get access to a summary of each visit from a doctor.
- Renew or order refills for medicine online.
- Schedule appointments.
- Communicate with the doctor through messaging.
- Receive medicine and lab reports online.
- Update the doctor or clinic about your condition.
- Access your entire medical history.
Mywakehealth Login Requirements
In order to begin with the login process, you first need to have below details ready with you –
- To log in to Mywakehealth, users will need a valid email address and a Mywakehealth account.
- To create a Mywakehealth account, users will need to provide some basic information such as name, birthdate, address, phone number, and email address.
- After signing up for an account, users will receive an activation code via email which will be required for logging in to the Mywakehealth portal.
- User will require access to consistent internet connection.
- You will need to have a device like mobile, laptop, or computer.
- You should know the Mywakehealth login URL.
- Account credentials.
MyWakeHealth Sign Up Process
Once you have all the required information ready, creating a Mywakehealth account is quick and easy.
1. Simply head over to the official MyWakeHealth website at www.mywakehealth.org.
2. Then click on the “Sign Up Now” button on the homepage.
3. Next, fill out the required fields with your personal information like myWakeHealth activation code, last 4 digits of your SSN, date of birth.
4. Now, hit the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts to finish the registration process.
In case, if you don’t have an activation code then you can start with the “Sign Up Online” option here. Provide all the required information like Name, Address, email address, and other personal information. Hit the “Next” button and follow the following on-screen prompts to finish the sign up process.
Done, this is how anyone can sign up for MyWakeHealth Wake Forest Patient Portal online.
MyWakeHealth Login Steps
Once you have activated your account with the activation code, you can log in to Mywakehealth by following the below steps –
1. First, visit the official website at www.mywakehealth.org.
2. Enter your MyWakeHealth username and password into the login fields.
3. Click “Sign In” button.
You should now be logged in to your Mywakehealth account.
If you have forgotten your username or password, you can click on the “Forgot Username/Password” link on the login page. You will then be prompted to enter your email address and a verification code. Once you have entered the information, you will be able to reset your username and/or password.
Once logged in, users will be able to access their medical records, view test results, schedule appointments, and communicate with their healthcare providers.
Mywakehealth also offers a variety of other features such as medication reminders, health tracking, and access to educational resources.
Additionally, users can take advantage of the Mywakehealth MyChart mobile app (Android and iOS), which allows them to access their account information on the go.
How to Log in myWakeHealth Portal for your Video Visit using Mobile?
To access myWakeHealth through the MyChart by Epic app, follow these steps:
1. Download the MyChart by Epic app from your app store.
2. If using the app for the first time, select Wake Forest Baptist Health as your healthcare organization.
3. Log in using your myWakeHealth username and password. If you do not have a myWakeHealth account, create one by visiting myWakeHealth.org and selecting the “Sign Up Now” option.
4. Go to Activities tab and select Appointments.
5. On the Appointments screen, click the green camera icon next to your scheduled Video Visit and then click “Begin Visit”.
How to Sign In myWakeHealth Account for Video Visit on Computer?
Instructions for accessing a Video Visit via myWakeHealth on desktop computer or laptop –
1. Go to myWakeHealth.org and log in.
2. Ensure that you are using a compatible browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
3. Navigate to the “Visits” tab and select “Appointments and Visits”.
4. Locate and select the scheduled Video Visit appointment.
5. Review the details of the appointment and choose “Begin Video Visit”.
Done, the Video Visit will open in a new browser window.
Mywakehealth Activation Code
Your activation code is a unique code that will be emailed to you when you sign up for a Mywakehealth account. This code is required for activating your account and all of its services. If you have not received your activation code or have lost it, simply contact the My Wake Health customer service team by phone or email for assistance.
Once you have received your activation code, you will need to enter it into the Mywakehealth website in order to activate your account. After entering the code, you will be able to access all of the features and services available with your Mywakehealth account.
Activate All Mywakehealth Services With Activation Code
Once you have received your activation code via email, you can activate all of the services available on your Mywakehealth account by entering the code on the website. To do this –
1. Log in to your account and click on “Activate All Services” under the “My Account” tab.
2. Then enter your activation code into the field provided and click “Activate”.
Your account should now be activated and you can start using all of the services available on Mywakehealth.
If you have any questions or need help activating your account, you can contact the Mywakehealth customer service team.
How to Grant MyWakeHealth Proxy Access to Another Adult?
To grant MyWakeHealth proxy access, one needs to apply for Adult Patient Authorization Granting MyWakeHealth Proxy Access to Another Adult letter which can be downloaded here. You can also get a hard copy of the information can be obtained from the Health Information Management (HIM) department at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. The department is located on the 4th floor of the South Building at Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC.
To allow another individual access to protected health information on Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist’s patient portal, MyWakeHealth, adult patients (18 years or older) must complete the authorization process for proxy access.
It will enable the designated individual to view information such as medical information related to diagnoses, mental illness, alcohol/substance abuse, sexually transmitted infections including HIV or AIDS test results, developmental disabilities, and genetic testing results.
However, it’s important to note that the individual authorized for proxy access is not protected by federal health information privacy laws and may disclose this information, which could result in it no longer being protected by privacy regulations.
The person granted proxy access to MyWakeHealth must agree to and comply with the MyWakeHealth terms and conditions. Additionally, Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist reserves the right to revoke proxy access at any time without prior notice.
My Wake Health Customer Service
If you have any questions or issues with Mywakehealth login process or any other services offered by the website, you can contact the customer service team on the below My Wake Health phone numbers –
- MyWakeHealth Customer Support No: 855-560-5111
- Appointment Scheduling: 888-716-WAKE (9253)
- Health On-Call: 336-716-2255, 336-716-WAKE (9253)
Users can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The customer service team is available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm EST.
Mail address: Wake Forest Baptist Health, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, N.C. 27157
The customer service team is dedicated to providing you with the best possible experience. They are knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of the My Wake Health website and can help you with any questions or issues you may have.
If you need assistance outside of the normal business hours, you can leave a message and the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers (FAQs) about myWakeHealth Portal
Yes, myWakeHealth portal is totally free to use for all patients.
myWakeHealth uses a secure, third-party verification service provided by Experian to verify your identity. This service is similar to the one utilized by banks and healthcare.gov to verify customer identity.
Your myWakeHealth account will usually display test results as soon as they are entered into your electronic health record, without the need for release by the provider. However, results for imaging and specialized lab tests may take up to 4 days to appear.
Your provider has the ability to determine which types of test results are viewable through myWakeHealth. Certain highly sensitive test results may not be automatically released through myWakeHealth, in these cases, your provider will be able to speak with you about it.
You can expect to receive a response from a doctor within 1-3 business days. However, the myWakeHealth portal is not intended for urgent situations. In case of an emergency, please call 911, or if you require a faster response, contact your doctor directly.
To maintain the confidentiality of patient health information, access to another record is granted through Proxy Access. If you have been authorized for Proxy Access but do not have your own myWakeHealth account or are not a patient at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist, an account will be created for you.
To modify personal information, log in to myWakeHealth and navigate to the Preferences tab. From there, select the appropriate option to update your information.
Yes, it is safe to use the myWakeHealth website because maintaining the confidentiality and security of your health information is a priority for them. Access to this information is restricted through the use of secure activation codes, personal IDs and passwords. Each individual has control over their own password, and unauthorized access to the account is not possible without it. Additionally, myWakeHealth portal employs the latest 128-bit SSL encryption technology to automatically encrypt your session, and caching is disabled to ensure your information is kept safe.
To use myWakeHealth, you will need access to a computer with internet connection and a current web browser. Some older versions of Internet Explorer may not be compatible with myWakeHealth. To ensure proper functionality, please upgrade to IE11 or use another browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
Also Read – Home Depot Health Check for Employees & Associates
Wrapping it up…
In brief, this was all about myWakeHealth login portal and how one can start using it online. To keep your account data safe, never share your account credentials with anyone nor save it on devices used my multiple users.