CityTime login portal allows employees of New York City Department of Environmental Protection to sign into their account at www.a826-ra.dep.nyc.gov or webclock.nyc.gov.
NYC CityTime login page enables employees to manage and track their working hours, leaves, work schedules, etc.
So, if you are a new employee and trying to access your NYC CityTime account, then this article will surely help you out.
What is NYC CityTime?
NYC CityTime is a free time-tracking app that enables employees to track their time and attendance in order to maintain compliance with labor laws.
NYC CityTime helps employees track their time, manage projects more efficiently, and receive real-time alerts for upcoming deadlines. It also has a dashboard for managers that allows them to monitor the status of their team’s work.
In order to sign into your CityTime NYC account, below are some details that you need in hand –
- The correct CityTime login URL.
- Access to Internet.
- You should have a laptop, dekstop, or smart mobile.
- Working login details.
Steps to Login CityTime Portal
Below are the exact steps NYC employees need to follow to sign in to their City Time account –
- First open, official CityTime login page at www.a826-ra.dep.nyc.gov
- Enter your Email, Phone, or Skype ID. (One you have used to registered the account).
- Hit the Next button.
- Enter your account password and click on Sign In button.
Besides, there are two more login options you can try. To access these additional CityTime login options, click on Sign-in Options, select one option (Sign in with a Security Key or Sign in with a Github), follow the on screen instructions to successfully get into your account.
How to Login to NYC CityTime WebClock?
NYC employees need to access CityTime WebClock in order to record their time in and out. Follow the below WebClock login steps –
- First, visit CityTime WebClock portal at webclock.nyc.gov
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Hit the Sign In button.
Done, now you can start tracking your working hours.
Can’t Access CityTime Login Account?
Are you facing problem while accessign your CityTime login account? No worries, below are the steps you need to follow –
- First, go to www.a826-ra.dep.nyc.gov.
- Click on Can’t Access your Account link.
- Choose the account type (Work or School Account or Personal Account).
- Follow the further on-screen instructions to recover your CityTime account.
Benefits of NYC CityTime WebClock
NYC CityTime WebClock is a time tracking tool that helps you to track time on projects. It provides an intuitive interface that allows you to quickly and easily keep track of your hours. You can also use it to generate reports.
Benefits of NYC CityTime WebClock –
- It is easy to use, with a user-friendly interface.
- Time tracking is done with one click.
- Track time on project by project basis.
- Generate reports in one click.
- Users can use it from one desktop to another without any geo restrictions.
- No need to submit CityTime Cards manually.
- Every punch made will be transffered to the NYC CityTime web clock page.
- Helps managers to keep track of employee’s working hours.
This was all about CityTime login NYC employees should know. For any technical issues, contact your IT department to get a quick solution.