The TJX Credit Card Login portal (tjx.syf.com) is where you can manage your account by logging in and viewing your points balance, redeeming rewards points for money off your next purchase or even donate them to charity, and more.
TJX Credit Card is a card offered by TJ Maxx and issued by The Synchrony Bank that gives you rewards points to use at the store. You can also use it to purchase items online at tjmaxx.com or tjmaxx.ca.
Here, I will show you how to sign into your TJ Maxx Card account online using your mobile browser or desktop.
Note: TJX Credit Card and TJ Maxx Credit Card both are technically same and you cannot pay your TJX Credit Card bills at physical stores of TJX/TJ Maxx.
So, let’s get started…
What is TJ Maxx?
TJ Maxx is a leading clothing and home goods store founded in 1976 in Framingham, Massachusetts by Bernard Cammarata who had previously worked at Marshall Field’s department store and held leadership positions with the May Company. The company was started with a single location near its headquarters in Framingham. The first TJ Maxx store opened in 1978.
TJ Maxx offers national brands such as Levi’s Jeans, Nike shoes, Polo Ralph Lauren clothes, and styles for men, women, children and the home. In addition to its “brand” business, TJ Maxx also offers a variety of off-the-rack and discontinued merchandise at deep discounts.
The company has more than 1000 stores in 50 states of the USA and around 500 stores in Canada.
The most advantageous alternative for people wishing to just save money is the TJ Maxx Credit Cards, which provide a variety of ways to pay and benefits on successful transactions.
Since clients receive five incentive points per dollar invested at the store, the potential earnings are attractive. Additionally, after earning 1,000 points, you will have the choice of a $10 gift voucher.
TJ Maxx Credit Cards offer 5% off on premium brands. The fact that this TJ Maxx credit card never expires represents one of its key advantages.
Now, let’s understand the process of signing into your TJX credit card account.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Login Requirements
You need to have the following factors on hand to comply with the TJX credit card access criteria.
- TJ Maxx Card Login page URL.
- Account login details like Username and Password.
- Access to internet and web browser.
- PC, Laptop, Tablet, or mobile device.
TJX Credit Card Login Steps
Follow the below steps to sign in to your TJX credit card account online –
1. First, visit the official TJX credit card login portal at tjx.syf.com.
2. Enter your User ID and Password. (Note: TJX Credit Card Login User ID may differ than tjmaxx.com username.)
3. Hit the Secure Login button.
Done, you should now get into your account and check rewards, payments, and much more.
How to Create TJ Maxx Credit Card Account Online?
Don’t know how to register TJ Maxx Credit Card account online? No worries, follow the below steps to create one for you –
1. First, visit the TJMAXX Credit Card’s website.
2. Next click on Register link showing right below the login form.
3. Provide your account number and zip code.
4. Hit the Continue button.
Now, keep following further on-screen instructions to finish the sign up process.
How to Apply for TJX Credit Card Online?
Are you willing to get TJX credit card for you? No worries, apply it now online by following the below steps –
1. First, go to TJX Credit Card login page.
2. Click on the Apply link showing right below the login form.
3. Provide last 4 digits of your SSN/ITIN and Mobile Number.
4. Hit the Continue button.
Next, keep following on-screen follow ups to finish the application process.
Note: If you have frozen any credits, then you need to remove the freeze first below applying for the card.
Types of TJMAXX Credit Cards
TJMAXX offers two different categories of credit cards issued by the Synchrony Bank.
1. TJX Rewards Credit Card – It works best for frequent customers of TJ Maxx and it’s partnered brands such as Marshalls, Sierra, HomeGoods, and HomeSense. Users can receive up to 5% back in rewards per dollar spent at those stores.
Cardholders of the TJX Rewards Credit Card get a discount on their first in-store purchase after opening an account. The only drawbacks include its limited scope and high APR.
2. TJX Rewards Platinum Master Card – The TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard provides a high in-store or online rewards rate; Earn 5 points per $1 spent on items at TJ Maxx stores and other affiliated brands and 1 point per $1 spent elsewhere.
TJMAXX Credit Card Features
With each dollar that you spend at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, Home Goods, and Sierra Trading Post, you’ll receive a 5% payback in the form of loyalty points.
- The range of credits you can receive is unrestricted.
- 10% off on your first in-store transaction.
- A $10 incentive certificate can be obtained by exchanging 1,000 credits for the $10 incentive certificate.
- The absence of an annual charge is a credit card’s key advantage.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment Address
You need to send your payments via mail on below addresses –
TJX Platinum Mastercard – P.O. Box 530949, Atlanta, GA 30353 (Phone No – 1-877-890-3150)
TJX Store Credit Card – P.O. Box 530948, Atlanta, GA 30353 (Phone No – 1-800-952-6133)
Wrapping it Up…
We assume that our suggestions on how to access your TJMaxx credit card at tjx.syf.com website have been helpful. To make your payments, obtain your TJX MasterCard, register for a TJX MasterCard, pay with a TJX credit card transaction or sign into your TJ Maxx account, go to tjx.syf.com.
For any technical issues, contact their customer support team.